Wednesday 30 January 2013

Milan: part one

Pin It Now!







Leather Jacket- Whistles Knit- Zara Fur- Asos Trousers- H&M Boots- Zara Bag- Mulberry 

Boy, oh boy it has been a while. I have a few lame excuses that I won't bore you with. But this weekend I jetted off as a belated Christmas present to Milan. It was absolutely lovely and so good to have a rest from the mountains of uni work I have just now. Highlights include visiting the Duomo di Milano, eating more Italian food than should be possible, drinking gallons on coffee and visiting the ever chic Italian designers. 
One of my new years resolutions was to blog more (which so far hasn't gone to plan, guilty). So time to out that resolution into first gear. 
Speak soon.

Hope everyone else is having a fab start to 2013. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment