Saturday 25 August 2012

Barcelona : Post 2

Pin It Now!


 
 
Just wanted to show you another few photos from Barcelona- believe me there are loads! The dress is from Oysho which is my absolute favorite shop for when i visit Spain. They do have an online store but the best thing about Oysho, for me, is feeling all of luxurious and soft clothes so I prefer to wait till I can visit a real life shop to buy anything. Oysho is part of the retail giant Inditex. They currently don't have any stores in the UK, so this is my unofficial petition to get one! (preferably in Scotland please).
 
The bottom picture is of my favorite three Senoritas in the world just outside Barcelona Cathedral. Beautiful!
 
What I'm wearing
Dress- Oysho
Sunglasses- Ray Ban
Belt- Whistles
Shoes- Topshop
Watch- Michael Kors
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment