Saturday 25 August 2012

Barcelona: Day 1

Pin It Now!




 

 
 
 
Arrived back from Barcelona yesterday, having had the one of the best and most hilarious holidays of my life. We didn't stop laughing the whole time were there- which may or may not been a slight effect of the buckets of cava and sangria we drank. If anyone is thinking of going to visit Barcelona I would thoroughly recommend it. The whole city is beautiful and has so much good food to be enjoyed- which quite frankly is the most important thing. We stayed at this hotel/apartment which I would recommend a hundred times over, as it was absolutely stunning and in a great Location.

The pictures are of me just arriving- looking a bit worse for wear, my excuse is getting up at 5.30 that morning.
More Barcelona pictures to follow.

What I'm wearing:
Top- American Apparel
Jacket- Zara
Belt- Whistles
Skirt- American Apparel
Watch- Michael Kors

 

No comments:

Post a Comment