Tuesday 19 February 2013

My favorite bloggers

Pin It Now!
As a fashion blog mega fan I am always keen to get to know my favorite bloggers even better. I presume as you're reading my blog that you're also pretty interested yourself. 
One of my recent faves is Natasha from Bisous Natasha. Natasha couldn't have been more lovely when I contacted her. And ever better she agreed to do a quick little 7 question interview for me but mostly for you lovely readers to enjoy. 
As well as being a fab blogger she is also model living in London. BisousNatasha is a fairly new blog but you may recognize her from her previous blog Snowblack.  

So on to the interview: 


undefined
Describe your style in 5 words:
Constantly changing but always interesting 

What inspired you to start blogging?
I saw it as a means to express myself with the clothes I wear, but also to share with the world a part of who I am.

What is your most loved item of clothing/bag/pair of shoes in 
your wardrobe?
 
I love my Topshop leather jacket, my black Carvela ankle boots and my new vintage fox fur coat from New York.



What bit of advice would you give budding new bloggers like myself?
 
Be true to yourself. Don't try to blog like someone else, the world already has that person doing that, so do your own thing. Of course finding a niche is important, but if you want to write about anything go for it. It's all trial and error.
 
Where are your 4 must stop shops?
Selfridges, Topshop, Liberty's and Harvey Nichols

What's your go to look when you're feeling uninspired?
All black and then accessorize with gold jewelry, such as my Michael Kors watch, some bracelets and rings. 


Your Ultimate designer is....? And why?
I love so many, I don't have one favourite. I love Balmain, Givenchy, Stella McCartney and Burberry to name a few.



p.s  here is a little You tube video of Natasha talking about blogging and how it helps her modeling career. Go on, give it a watch. 

Thanks Natasha, its been a pleasure.Can't wait to see what you have up well dressed blogger sleeve for Bisous Natasha next.

All Pictures are from Bisous Natasha.

1 comment: