Tuesday 4 December 2012

Chanel Comes to Scotland

Pin It Now!

Little black Jacket. Chanel 'Boy' bag. Chanel espadrilles. The ever classic 2.55. Final look from the Cruise 2012/2013 Collection  

So I'm sure you are all aware that Scotland are playing host to Chanel's Metiers d'Art Collection today. Very exciting as this is just down the road from me, so I'm especially excited to see the photos later. Thanks Karl for bring a bit of glamour to our very cold and snowy Scotland. 
So, I didn't post my Pick of the week this Sunday, which may or may not have been on purpose so I could post this all things Chanel one today. 
I would die if any of these items were in my wardrobe. Classic Chanel can never go wrong. 


2 comments:

  1. Love the chanel espadrilles, they look so comfy yet chic! Wearing them in spring and summer is a great idea! http://www.palcameraswest/chanelespadrilles/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel espadrilles perfect for the this summer, a glamorous accessory to go to the beach or even to use in the city.
    http://www.chanelespadrilles.com/

    ReplyDelete