Friday 7 September 2012

To ancient times and distant music

Pin It Now!
To ancient times and distant music



Isabel Marant leather boots / Isabel Marant leather boots


Just got back from a fabulous few days away with the girls. We stayed in a log cabin in a gorgeous part of Scotland.  The celebrations (and drinks) were defiantly in full flow because we went for everyone 21st birthday. Now its time to get back to reality as university starts back on Tuesday and I STILL have a flat to find! Eeeek!
I'm spending the night with a cup of tea and catching up on all of the New York Fashion week shows that I've missed so far. Can't wait to see all the new collections! The ones I always look particularly forward to are:- Jason Wu, Helmut Lang, Victoria Beckham, Marchesa, Proenza Schouler, Acne, Peter Pilotto, Mulberry, Dolce and Gabbana, Celine, Isabel Marant and Alexander McQueen. Just to name a few.
Feel like I've spoken non stop shoes lately but went into Harvey Nichols Edinburgh the other day and can't get these bad boys off my mind. Hello possible New winter boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment