Thursday 30 August 2012

shoes and more shoes

Pin It Now!
shoes and more shoes



Charlotte Olympia black shoes / Tod's tods loafer / Jimmy Choo flat shoes / Chloé leather shoes / Valentino ballerina shoes / Christian Louboutin spiked flat / Christian Louboutin gold flat

I'm very guilty when it comes to buying cheap shoes when I'm just buying everyday flats because lets face it there are much prettier things I'd rather be spending my money on. My Mum keeps making the point that I can't be going round wearing £10 shoes and £700 handbags. A point well made mum. So I'm in the market for some new flat shoes. All of the above beauties are a little out of my price range and having trawled online for good quality, good looking shoes that aren't going to cost me the earth I've come to a bit of a dead end. I think French sole might be a winner. However, the pair that I love most my mum actually owns, because i bought them for her. What was I thinking.

So I would love some suggestions if you have any. My feet are crying out for glamorous comfort.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled across your blog (I am loving your work so far, always nice to find a new blog) and just had to show you these shoes. I've been lusting after these for a while but I'm addicted to wedges at the moment so they'd be a waste really. Pricey, but not ridiculously so...

    http://www.nastygal.com/shoes%5Fflats%2Dsneakers/hellraiser%2Dloafer%2Dblack
    http://www.nastygal.com/shoes%5Fflats%2Dsneakers/crown%2Dspike%2Dloafer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always appreciate a new reader since my the blog is still only so young, so thanks for reading! LOVE them especially the second pair!
      xxx

      Delete