Friday 3 August 2012

London diary

Pin It Now!
Just a couple of bad quality (I hate how htc's can't use instagram) phone pictures from my little flying visit through London today. Started my day with a really quick stop in topshop -oxford circus. Bought a gorgeous silk Topshop boutique number, which I'll show you very soon! Then sprinted (in honor of the Olympics) up to Selfridges where sadly the only thing I bought was a cup of tea and a delicious Lola's red velvet cupcake- my fave and highly recommended if you are in the area. After this I was very restrained on bond street and did some window shopping. Finally it was time to meet my mum for her birthday lunch then help her pick a mulberry bag which I was buying her for her birthday. Lucky mum. All in all what a lovely day in the capital and to top it all off I even bumped into Louis Walsh. Now I'm just catching up on the Olympics and getting ready to leave for sunny Spain at 3am tomorrow. I won't be blogging for a week, so enjoy the rest of yours, whatever you are doing xx




No comments:

Post a Comment