Tuesday 3 July 2012

Polka dot bikini

Pin It Now!



Just wanted to show you a couple of my new summer items. Not that the weather right now in Scotland can can be called summer. I have 20 days (and counting) till i jet off on my first holiday and i cannot wait! Got the bikini in the sales and couldn't be happier with it, I love mix and match bikinis and the frill round the bottoms is super cute. I've bought three Bikinis so far, but think i might have to add one more to my collection. Asos, Urban outfitters and h&m have a couple that are calling out to join me on my summer adventures. Dying on this one from The Kooples though. lustlustlust.

Bikini- Urban outfitters (sold out online but pretty sure you can still get it in store)
Shoes- Zara (I also have the nude and orange ones. If it ain't broke don't fix it)
Sunglasses- Urban Outfitters



No comments:

Post a Comment